AFND also assists in writing manuscripts, commentaries, research reviews in order to support nutrition and nutraceutical industries. Our team also equipped with data collection and analysis where they involve in analyzing a large volume of data.
Our Specific support includes
- Science based literature reviews and white paper writing Services
- Healthcare research Infographic services
- Social media health feeds and monitoring.
- Publications and Manuscript writing
- Expert opinion, editorials and consulting
- Literature based research where a team of scientists systematically map evidence using current methodologies and databases.
- Systematic Reviews: An important foundation for evidence-based nutrition research and our team has capable of handling and grading evidence for systematic review studies
- Meta-analysis: We combine individual studies to assess an outcome across a body of epidemiological or clinical trials including RCT, observational studies.
We have an endless reason, but especially, we have brilliant writing professionals who have fruitful years of experience and our vibrant platform where all expertise strive hard to make literature writing more clear and thorough understanding of the topics. In additional, identify the potentials research areas easily, identify knowledge gaps that mandate further investigation, and indicates obviously previous and existing findings that suggest further studies.
Our Recent Projects
Glycemic Index Testing of Foods
The project aimed to test the glycemic index (GI) of specific cereal developed by one of the food manufacturer from India. Our team of expertise along with the physician team, we tested the GI using WHO protocol. The project was implemented at our collaborating hospital and the client was satisfied with the report as we not only initiated the testing but also provided feedback on improvement of the newly developed product.
Effect of Breakfast cereal (Change in one meal) on weight reduction
The aim of the study was to examine whether change in one meal has any impact on the weight reduction. The client approached with the nutrient dense breakfast cereal and requested our research team to carry out the experimental study. The newly designed healthy breakfast cereal was given to obese group and followed up for 3 months for weight reduction. The findings showed that change in one meal alone had significant impact on weight reduction.
Satiety-Weight reduction program
One of the nutritionists approached with high fibre and low glycemic index meal. The request was analyse the nutrition composition and