Healthcare Consumer and Market Research
What does your Consumer expect from your product / Service? We help in reducing costs and improve patient outcome via insights obtained from consumer needs and beliefs.
AFND enable to develop consumer research solutions by offering both qualitative and quantitative testing methodologies. We assist in conducting consumer research by analyzing attitude, usage and segmentation. Further, we also analyze product positioning, packaging, selection of the concept, understanding the consumer choice, identification of marketing mix or best sensory combination, identifying key drivers and new insights. .
We also conduct qualitative studies to understand the sensory dimensions and emotional experience behind the product. We enable to obtain concept test, prototype, positioning research and new opportunities identification. We use different methodologies based on the goals and objectives of the research that includes, focus groups, diads, or face to face interview. For quantitative research, we focus on preferences test, discrimination and product, pack and concept evaluations. We serve wide range of industries including hospitals, diagnostics centers, medical equipment, medical consumables and consumers.
We specifically focus on the following services
- Conduct healthcare market research and psychographic segmentation to understand the specific consumer behaviour (diabetes, heart diseases, depression,)
- Develop tools, resources and education for healthcare professionals to effectively engage patients in improving compliance.
- Develop medication compliance programs across the segments
- Product positioning, packaging, selection of the concept, understanding the consumer choice, identification of marketing mix or best sensory combination, identifying key drivers and new insights.
- Home cupboard audits, mystery shopping
- Brainstorming Sessions
- Food and emotion diaries
- Consumer acceptability and preferences
- Discrimination and descriptive testing
- Online surveys, competitor and product benchmarking
- Product optimization, and claim substantiation.
Our Recent Projects
Social Media Health feeds-Create Awareness from Social Media
Our team with social media experts will help you to provide feeds in order to promote and create awareness on various activities. One of the client approached us to create social media for HIV/AIDS awareness where our team of researchers involved in creating feeds, relevant images and infographics. The content was purely evidenced based guidelines without flaws. The client appreciated the team for scientific information.
Case Study: Manuscript
One of the physician from the U.S approached us to prepare a case study related to female patter hair loss who has no androgen. The case study was builded after several discussion over the skype and call and finally we developed one. The manuscript was peer reviewed by several researchers and including the client and this was well appreciated by the client as it was published in one of the peer reviewed journal.
The aim of the project is to review the ultrasound limitations in detecting fetal abnormalities in obese patients and simulatenously identify the role of advanced ultrasound techniques in improving fetal examination in the presence of maternal obesity. Our team of researchers have developed the systematic review and a comprehensive literature search of Cochrane library, DARE, Embase, PubMed, CINAHL, ISI, Web of Knowledge, PsycInfo, and Scopus and for each PICO terms were utilized. The review was appreciated by our client.