What is ThyroidMarch 29, 2016
CancerMarch 29, 2016
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is a disease of the Human immune system. It is caused by the Human Immuno Deficiency Virus
How it is transmitted:
- It is primarily transmitted through the unprotected Sexual intercourse.
- It is also transmitted through contaminated Blood transfusions & hypodemic Needles.
- It can also transmit from affected mother to child during pregnancy, delivery or by breast feeding.
Cure For AIDS:
- There is no cure for AIDS we can only Prevent it.
Prevention for AIDS:
1.Prevention through sexual contact :
- People should be educated to follow the Indian culture of One to one.
- Government should take initiative to encourage & create the awareness about the use of Condoms.
2.Proper discarding of Needles:
- Blood transfusions & needles used are properly discarded.
3.Avoid Breast Feeding:
- The affected mother should avoid breast feeding the baby.
What AFND will do?